Our mission at Calibre is to be the forefront destination for high quality men’s fashion, service and style advice. Everything we do reflects our fashion forward DNA, passion for quality and commitment to service. We’re a market leader in the design of contemporary menswear and our teams are genuine, knowledgeable and provide an exceptional customer experience.
FULL TIME SALES STYLIST - MELBOURNE CBD
We are currently looking for polished, enthusiastic and customer oriented full-times Sales Stylists to join the Calibre team based in one of our Melbourne CBD Boutiques. You will be the face of the brand, offering luxury service to our VIP clientele, whilst supporting the Store Business Manager with store operations.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience in customer service, sales or hospitality.
• An understanding of VIP service and luxury menswear brands/fashion trends
• A polished and professional approach with an enthusiastic attitude
• The ability to learn and develop in a changing environment
• Self-motivated and passionate about reaching and exceding KPI's and targets
• An innovative thinker that is willing to receive feedback and always try new things
• Verbal communication skills
• Adaptable to change
BENEFITS & CULTURE
• Incentives & Bonuses (Competitive salary packages)
• Product Discounts & giveaways
• Career growth/Internal promotion
• Advanced training & personal development
• Product nights
• Christmas Parties/Events
• Great culture (small business, intimate/personal relationships)
JOB APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high level of applications, only candidates that are advanced to the next round will be contacted.