Our mission at Calibre is to be the forefront destination for high quality men’s fashion, service and style advice. Everything we do reflects our fashion forward DNA, passion for quality and commitment to service.
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER - MELBOURNE
Reporting to the Store Business Manager, the Assistant Store Business Manager based at one of our Melbourne Boutiques, is accountable for assisting with all of the store operations, financial KPI's, leadership and mentoring of your team, whilst creating a VIP standard of service that sits above the rest.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous Management experience in a similar fashion retailer
• A thorough understanding of all KPI's and in store financials
• Professional and results focussed leadership style
• The ability to problem solve, look for areas of opportunity and drive the business as your own
• Up to date knowledge on market trends, particularly in menswear
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Adaptable to change
BENEFITS & CULTURE
• Incentives & Bonuses (Competitive salary packages)
• Product Discounts & giveaways
• Career growth/Internal promotion
• Advanced training & personal development
• Product nights
• Christmas Parties/Events
• Great culture (small business, intimate/personal relationships)
JOB APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for this position please send your resume and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria to email@example.com
Due to a high level of applications, only candidates that are advanced to the next round will be contacted.