Calibre takes pride in the quality of our products and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If something's not right, please let us know and we will assist you with a refund or exchange.
The following conditions apply when returning or exchanging your Calibre online purchase:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of invoice date together with a copy of the invoice.
- All items must be unwashed, unworn, in the original condition and with all Calibre clothing tags still remaining
- The client will be responsible for the shipping and handling charges for the return to Calibre. Returns/Exchanges must be returned by registered mail. Please note Calibre is not liable for the loss of garments being returned.
- For exchanges, Calibre will re-send your exchanged item to you free of shipping and handling charges. (excluding international duties, taxes and fees)**
- Please allow two weeks from the day you return your package for your account to be credited.
- Damaged, worn, soiled or altered returns will not be accepted and will be delivered back to sender.
- All shoes must be tried on a carpeted surface until you are certain you are keeping them. Shoes should be returned unmarked and in their original, undamaged shoe box as this is considered part of the product. Shoes that are returned without a box, in a damaged box or with marked soles may not be accepted, and may be sent back to the customer.
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of our products that appear on Calibre. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
Please note that this policy is only applicable for purchases made via the online Calibre store. For all purchases made in our retail stores or David Jones concept stores, please refer to the terms and conditions listed on your store receipt.
HOW IT WORKS
- Log into your customer account here
- A listing of your previous orders will be displayed
- Click on the View button for the relevant order
- Select the product you wish to return or exchange.
- Enter the reason for return
- A confirmation screen will appear displaying your return reference number. Please note this down. A confirmation email will also be sent to your nominated email address at this point.
- Place your goods in their original packaging and send via registered mail to:
- Calibre Customer Care
- 29 Simmons St
VIC 3141 Australia
You will receive and email notifying you that your return has been processed and either your exchange has been dispatched or you have been fully refunded.
We advise that all purchases made online can NOT be returned at our store locations and must be returned as per the aforementioned process.
For enquiries please contact our customer service:
+613 8689 0801
** Please note: Shipping fees for overseas does not include possible taxes and duties which may be applied by customs in the country where delivery is to be made. The responsibility for any custom duties, foreign taxes or other fees which may be imposed will rest with the customer. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a ‘gift', even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. For further information, it may be necessary to call local customs offices to gain further details.